Travel to Halong Bay by helicopter is the most comfortable way for one day tour. Instead of 7 hours by car, you can charter a helicopter from Hanoi to Halong bay, one-way flight takes only less than one hour and gives you the beautiful panoramic view on Halong Bay. This tour package includes return flight on private helicopter, 5 minutes scenic tour of Halong Bay, private Luxury Day Cruise in Halong Bay and other services concerned. There are 4 types of helicopter in service: Airbus EC130-T2, Eurocopter EC155-B1, Mi-170 and Mi-172.
Destinations: Hanoi – Halong Bay – Hanoi
08h00: Our private car and English speaking guide will pick you up at your hotel and transfer to Gia Lam Heliport.
09h00: Board charter helicopter for a 45 minutes flight to Halong Bay, you enjoy the chance to see Halong Bay from the sky in 5 minutes before landing.
09h45: Landing on Halong Heliport on General Giap Hill. Transfer you by taxi to Halong Harbor.
10h00: Board the junk for a 5 hours cruise on legendary Halong Bay, our Junk will take you to the most beautiful area of the bay which you can see many beautiful and famous islets such as Stone Dog, Incense Burner and Cock Fighting Island. Then you visit Thien Cung Cave – one of the most beautiful caves in Halong and visit the authentic Hoa Cuong fish farm on the Bay, the crew will serve you a sumptuous local seafood lunch.
15h00: Back to Halong Harbor and transfer by Taxi back to Halong Heliport.
15h30: Board the helicopter for a 45 minute flight back to Hanoi.
16h15: Arrive in Gia Lam Heliport and transfer to your hotel in Hanoi.
End of One-Day Halong Bay Helicopter Tour
• Transfer by private air-conditioned vehicle in Hanoi and Halong Bay;
• Chartered flight on the helicopter Eurocopter EC155-B1 from Hanoi – Halong Bay – Hanoi (Round trip)
• 5-hour private boat trip with lunch in Halong Bay
• English speaking guide;
• Entrance fee;
• Other meals, tip, drinks, single room, personal expenses, insurance…
• The tour prices are subject to change during Christmas and New Year Eve (24 and 30 Dec)
• Cruise itinerary and schedule are subject to change due to weather, tide levels and operating conditions.
• Unused services are not subject to a refund.
• Meals onboard are fusion: Vietnamese, seafood and international. Guests should advise any special food preferences, allergies or dietary requirements at least one (1) week prior to the cruise date.
• Advance registration is required with full name, date of birth, nationality, gender, passport number and visa expiry date for all passengers. A valid passport is required upon check-in. Otherwise, boarding may be denied by port authority.
Valid till 30 December 2017
|Number of participant(s)||1||2||3-4||5-6||7-8||9-10|
|Price in USD per person||9246||4652||3129||2365||1382||1096|
The above tour prices based on 12-seat Eurocopter EC155-B1 for private party up to 10 passengers, if you need for bigger group, please contact us, we are able to carter for 60 passengers with 3 helicopters Mi-17.
At this moment, the Eurocopter EC155 B1 is the most comfortable and luxury helicopter in service for tourism in Vietnam. The EC155 B features a completely redesigned cabin providing 30% more passenger space than previous Dauphin helicopter models, plus a 130% increase in baggage hold volume.
WOW is the premium day cruise in Halong Bay: classic design, luxury wooden furniture, spacious lobby and dining room, large sundeck, fine dining…