Helicopter tour to Halong Bay departing from Hanoi is one of high-end tours. Bird view over Halong Bay and overnight on the boat are highlights of this trip. It takes only 45 minutes from Hanoi to Halong Bay by helicopter charter transport service. Viewing Halong Bay from a helicopter is a great way to get a panoramic view of the mystical seascape, one of natural world heritage site recognized by UNESCO. There are 4 types of helicopter in service: Airbus EC130-T2, Eurocopter EC155-B1, Mi-170 and Mi-172.
Destinations: Hanoi – Halong Bay – Hanoi
09h15 Our private car and English speaking guide will pick you up at your hotel and transfer to Gia Lam Heliport.
10h15 Board charter helicopter for a 45 minutes flight to Halong Bay, you enjoy the chance to see Halong Bay from the sky in 5 minutes before landing.
11h00: Landing on Halong Heliport on General Giap Hill. Transfer to Tuan Chau Island. Time at leisure at Paradise Café.
12h30: Welcome Drink – cruise briefing, safety instructions, check-in cabins. Cruise and program commence.
13h00 – 14h15: Serve Special Paradise Lunch On board. Continue cruising to Hoa Cuong fishing village, Ti Top area and Bai Tu Long area.
15h30 – 17h00: In the afternoon take to a kayak and paddle your way around while collecting trash from around the bay- you will be given all the equipment needed and staff will be ready and waiting onboard to receive what you’ve picked up and dispose of it properly after returning to shore.
17h00 – 19h00: Continue cruising and sightseeing in Halong Bay while enjoying “Happy Hour”
Buy 1 take 1 on selected beverages. Enjoy spa at your leisure on board.
17h30 – 18h00: Traditional Vietnamese Coffee & Tea demonstration and Halong bay conservation information. Docking at Nha Lat for overnight stay.
18h00 – 18h30: Enjoy cooking demonstration with Chef to discover the Vietnamese cuisine of traditional spring rolls. Learn how to toast Vietnamese way through the evening’s toast of the local rice wine.
18h30 – 19h00: Pre dinner cocktail on sundeck.
19h00 – 21h30: Serve elegant Paradise dinner. Start dinner in Traditional Bao Dai dress and photo shoot with captain and manager on board.
21h00 – 23h00: Evening Activities – relax at leisure; enjoy Movie Night, Board Games, and Fishing or Beauty Spa services.
Meals: Lunch, Dinner
6h30: Tai Chi session on Sundeck.
7h00 – 7h30: Coffee & tea with assorted homemade pastries.
7h30 – 8h30: Relax or Visit Sung Sot Cave – Hiking up and down 600 steps to the magnificent limestone formations of the most beautiful and biggest cave in Halong bay.
8h30: International Breakfast Menu.
9h30: Check-out cabins and settle bills.
10h30: Arrive at Tuan Chau Island.
Transfer by to Halong Heliport and board the helicopter for a 45 minute flight back to Hanoi. On arrival Hanoi, transfer you back to your hotel. End of Two-Day Halong Bay Helicopter Tour.
Meals: Breakfast / Brunch
• Transfer by private air-conditioned vehicle in Hanoi and Halong
• Chartered flight on the helicopter Eurocopter EC155-B1 from Hanoi – Halong Bay – Hanoi (Round trip)
• Accommodation on board (sharing double Superior Suite on Paradise Peak Cruise);
• English speaking guide
• Entrance fee;
• Join cruise on Halong Bay;
• Meals as indicated.
• Other meals, tip, drinks, single room, personal expenses, insurance…
• The tour prices are subject to change during Christmas and New Year Eve (24 and 30 Dec)
• Cruise itinerary and schedule are subject to change due to weather, tide levels and operating conditions.
• Unused services are not subject to a refund.
• Meals onboard are fusion: Vietnamese, seafood and international. Guests should advise any special food preferences, allergies or dietary requirements at least one (1) week prior to the cruise date.
• Advance registration is required with full name, date of birth, nationality, gender, passport number and visa expiry date for all passengers. A valid passport is required upon check-in. Otherwise, boarding may be denied by port authority.
Valid till 30 December 2018
|Number of participant(s)||1||2||3-4||5-6||7-8||9-10||Single Supplement|
|Price in USD per person||10326||5349||3801||2561||2030||1738||328|
From October 2017 onward, 3 join-in weekly flights are open. CLICK HERE to download 2-Day seat-in-coach Halong Bay Helicopter Tour from US$1236 !
The above tour prices based on 12-seat Eurocopter EC155-B1 for private party up to 10 passengers, if you need for bigger group, please contact us, we are able to carter for 60 passengers with 3 helicopters Mi-17.
At this moment, the Eurocopter EC155 B1 is the most comfortable and luxury helicopter in service for tourism in Vietnam. The EC155 B features a completely redesigned cabin providing 30% more passenger space than previous Dauphin helicopter models, plus a 130% increase in baggage hold volume.
• Real Spacious Room (not cabin): 38m2 – 42m2 with balcony;
• 5-star suite facilities: Private Dining, Flat Screen TV & DVD Player, Minibar, En-suite bathrooms with Jacuzzi bathtub & Showers, Air-conditioning/heater, Safety box…
• Private butler service for each room;
• A la carte menu for you to choose according to your tastes and desires;
• All services, even drinks are inclusive;