Helicopter services offered by Vietnam Northern Helicopter Company Limited are helicopter Mi 17, helicopter Mi 172, Eurocopter EC 155 B1, Airbus EC130 T2. Hereunder we give you the ideas of Vietnam helicopter flying rates, so that you can estimate the expense to charter helicopter in Vietnam. The Vietnam helicopter chartered rates are also subject to change depending on each specific routing and tour program.
Helicopter Flying Hour Rates in Vietnam
Price in USD per hour, valid till 30 December 2017
|Type of helicopter||No of seats||For tourist||For medical emergency||For shouting and servey (to simple topography)||For shouting and servey (to complex topography)|
Promotion 2017: $4600/hour only
- The transport capacity of helicopter still depends on the distance from main operational base to the nearest auxiliary landing point.
- Medical emergency flight: 06 passengers / Mi helicopter
- Shooting and surveying flight: 06 passengers / Mi helicopter
Other additional charge:
- Fee for application of flying permission (if any): USD 330
- Rest over night fee (out of Gia Lam Heliport): USD 550/helicopter/the first night and USD 1100/helicopter/the second night on ward
- Take-off, landing fees and navigation fee at a commercial airport (if any): USD 170
- Fee for surveying and preparing extra landing fields:
+ Northen: USD 550 – USD 880
+ Central: USD 880
+ Southern: USD 1100
- Other fee (if any): Depend on your specific request
If you need to charter helicopter in Vietnam for traveling, photographying or filming – please feel free to Contact Us !
- 2019.02.13NewsGo On Board Bell 505 Helicopter Tours from Tuan Chau to Van Don
- 2019.01.24NewsFlights to Halong Bay from Hanoi: Bell 505 Schedules and Fares 2019
- 2019.01.23NewsCharter Bell 505 Helicopter to Halong Bay from Hanoi for Professional Tourists
- 2018.09.28NewsHalong Bay Helicopter and Yacht Tours for Rewarding Luxury Travel in One Day