From 1 March 2019, the most affordable flights to Halong Bay are operated by Bell 505 Helicopter departing from Hanoi. Being able to carry 4 passengers and one pilot, the small and modern helicopter Bell 505 is reserved to charter service. If you have a short time to visit Halong Bay, one day tour to Halong combined with helicopter transportation is highly recommended.
Departure from Gia Lam Heliport (Hanoi) and Arrival at Tuan Chau Heliport (Tuan Chau Island in Halong Bay), luxury travelers are able to enjoy the scenic flight with best prices now!
Bell 505 Flights to Halong Bay Schedules and Fares 2019
|No||Flight Route||Flight Time||One-Way Charter Rate
|Return Charter Rate
|1||Tuan Chau – Gia Lam / Gia Lam – Tuan Chau||1h35′||4120||4215|
|2||Tuan Chau – Noi Bai / Noi Bai – Tuan Chau||1h50′||4945||5055|
|3||Tuan Chau – Cat Bi / Cat Bi – Tuan Chau||35′||1690||1725|
|4||Tuan Chau – Cat Ba / Cat Ba – Tuan Chau||30′||1473||1506|
|5||Tuan Chau – Van Don / Van Don – Tuan Chau||45′||2122||2168|
|6||Tuan Chau – Co To / Co To – Tuan Chau||70′||3202||3278|
Halong Bay Helicopter Destination Guide
- Tuan Chau: Tuan Chau Island in Halong Bay
- Gia Lam: Hanoi Heliport (5km from Hanoi Center)
- Noi Bai: Hanoi International Airport (30km from Hanoi Center)
- Cat Bi: Hai Phong Airport
- Cat Ba: Cat Ba Island in Hai Phong City
- Van Don: Van Don Island in Quang Ninh Province
- Co To: Co To Island in Quang Ninh Province
From 1 March 2019 onwards, flights to Halong Bay from Hanoi by Bell 505 helicopter are charter flights. So you can book the day you want, just need to contact us at email@example.com, our expert will arrange all services for you!
- 2019.12.06Vietnam Helicopter Tours ReviewsNew Hanoi Red River Helicopter Tour by Bell 505 or Songhong Heli Tours
- 2019.10.28NewsLan Ha Bay or Halong Bay: Tips for Successful Cruise Trip!
- 2019.10.09NewsHow to Get to Halong Bay from Cat Ba Island
- 2019.07.22NewsVung Tau Helicopter Tour with Cabri G2 for Panoramic Sightseeing